Wokingham Town Hall
The Town Hall, in the Market Place, stands on the site of the former Guildhall, dating from 1612. In 1858 the Guildhall became so dilapidated that it was decided to hold a competition for the design of a new building. The old building was pulled down and the present building, designed by Poulton and Woodman, (Reading architects) was opened in 1860 by Richard Neville, the fourth Lord Braybrooke.
Click here to download a PDF file of the local public car park locations and costs from the local council website.